Thursday, March 15, 2012

First Quarter 2012

Wow, I have been too busy to blog.  I have been too busy to do a lot of things, including exercise.   Starting April 2, I will not have time to NOT exercise.  I have accepted a Beachbody Challenge from my best friend Kathy.  She has organized a group of people to do this.

Why have I been too busy??  Let's see, had surgery the second week of January, had the endometriosis (yes, it grew back a THIRD time, sigh) cleaned out and an ovarian cyst removed.  Since then, I have not missed any unplanned time from work.  I have been trying to keep up with friends and family on Facebook, tried to get our finances straightened out, and spend time with David and the kids.

I do believe that for the most part I have come out of this a better person.  There are a few things I learned about myself that I have to work on that I didn't like about myself.  I learned how important my family and friends are and I saw who my true friends are.  I'm blessed that I have a large number of true friends.  True friends maybe can't be there in your life 24/7, but they can be there in your life when you need them and when they need you.

Until the next time,
Steph Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment