Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Five years later! Yes I am still here😀

Hi, friends! I am sorry I was offline for so long.  You see, I went through some serious growing pains.  As a result, I ended up with a new life in Olathe, KS.

In March 2014, my entire world was shattered and the only thing keeping me intact was my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.  I lost my grandchildren , my husband, and my marriage, 3 months before my 40th birthday.

I was provided support through some very dear friends​ and my loving sisters.  My sister Liz invited me into her home and life that summer.  On July 31, 2014, I relocated to Olathe with a paid for truck, my clothes, and a very shattered heart.

Many, many times that year I would tell people that Shakespeare had a point, a lousy point, but nonetheless valid: it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

During these past 3 years, I have been blessed to see and experience God's guidance and intervention in my life.  I wouldn't take anything for my journey now.
I have hurt, cried, screamed, and exercised myself to exhaustion.  God is good, all the time...God is good.  I have been healed and keep healing and learning new things daily.
This is part 1 of the past five years.  More tomorrow night. I am thankful my blog is still here.  It was amazing to read five years in the past.

What can you learn from all of this? Where there is life, there is hope. Where there is both, there is God.  He's got this. Never give up, never give in.  It's not over yet.

Til tomorrow, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment